Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Tropical Escape With The New Glade Expressions Collection

First with the business part...I was given the opportunity to try the New Glade Expressions Collection for free with BzzAgent but my opinions and experiences are completely my own.



I was a little skeptical of the Glade Expressions Collection because in my experience, store bought home fragrances just don't get the job done! There is a reason they don't cost that much because you get what you pay for, right? (The suggested retail price for the Diffuser starter kit is $5.99 and the refills retail around $3.49 at most major retailers such as Target and Walmart.)Well, I have learned that you don't have to pay a lot for really great home fragrance!

 You can choose from Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice, Lavender & Juniper Berry or  Pineapple & Mangosteen, which I tried.  Boy did it smell wonderful right out of the box! I really thought someone had cut up some fresh pineapple, that is how real it smelled! The fragrance is not overwhelming but I would say just right! Glade says it will last for up to 30 days but I can tell you that the fragrance has lasted for a while now and the best part is that you don't even need to plug it in or buy messy oils. You can just place it anywhere around your home for fresh true to life scents.
The diffuser holder comes in a really nice trendy bamboo design making it a convenient and stylish enough to fit any home decor.

If you are looking not spend lots of dollars but want a nice home fragrance kit for your home I would suggest trying the Glade Expressions Diffuser!

No comments:

Post a Comment