Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Have A Blast With COVERGIRL Blast Flipsticks!

#I was super excited to get in on BzzAgent's COVERGIRL Blastflipstick campaign since I am a true makeup fanatic!



According to the COVERGIRL website ( http://www.covergirl.com/blastflipstick ), this is their description,  "2 lipsticks in 1 BlastFlipstick! Flip your look from day to night, soft to bright, with BlastFlipstick's double-ended lipstick duos. With a creamy shade on one side and a shimmer shade on the other, it's two wearable, blendable, lipcolors in one!.".

They have 13 shades to choose from and I received 3 to try in my kit. They were #820 Vixen, #840 Stunner and # 855 Minx. 

I had a fun time playing around with all the colors but I think my favorite for everyday was Vixen. It is a darker pink shade with a pretty rosy shimmery pink on the other end. I loved how I could wear the colors separate for one look or combine the two for a totally different but equally great look!

The second was Stunner, which is a deep corally pink on one end and an orange look on the other. I really liked to use this color when I needed a nice pop of lip color. Stunner fit the bill. I didn't really use the orangie color to often during the day but looked great at night for a nice added shimmer.

My last color to try was Minx. Minx is a dark, rich satin brown on one end and a copper color on the other.  I am not so sure that it was really my color but it was fun to try. I used this color when I was feeling mysterious! LOL!


The colors from top Minx, Vixen and Stunner 


The fun part of trying COVERGIRL Blastflipsticks were the fun shades and the customizable experience. With 13 customizable shades, I know you will find one just right  for you! 
You can find COVERGIRL Blastflipsticks at most major retailers such as Walmart, Target, CVS.

#BzzAgent #GotItFree

No comments:

Post a Comment