Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30 Review

Wow, this summer has been a scorcher and how lucky was I to get to try Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30 from Influenster as part of their Latina VoxBox program for free!

Now, we use Hawaiian Tropic products as well as other brands of sunscreen as well but I think this has  most of them beat. It has these ribbons of hydrating, nourishing lotion sunscreen that pamper your skin while protecting your skin with broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection, and 12 hour moisturization when out in the sun! Best of both worlds!
The smell is nice and never leaves your skin sticky or white. The suggested retail price is $8.99 for a 6oz. bottle so it wont ding your pocket book.

My daughter has taken over my bottle but don't worry you and I can Hawaiian Tropic products at most major retailers in our area.

No comments:

Post a Comment