Saturday, September 1, 2012

COVERGIRL & Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation and COVERGIRL & Olay Pressed 
                                                                  Powder Review

I was lucky enough to get to try COVERGIRL & Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation and Pressed Powder for free from BzzAgent.

Now, I normally purchase all my foundation and powders at Sephora and would have never given this product a try had it not been brought to my attention. I can tell you that I am now a COVERGIRL convert!

The foundation I tried was Soft Honey and the powder was in medium. The foundation comes in a pump bottle so it made for easy dispensing. 
(COVERGIRL & Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation is clinically shown to help reduce the appearance of discolorations over time by hydration the skin.) 
I tried to only pump out as little as I possibly could, as a little goes a long way. Right off the bat you can tell how nice it goes on and gives very good coverage. I like the smooth, radiant finish I got with the pressed powder which has a built-in smooth-glide serum and was never cakey.

Overall, I really like the COVERGIRL & Olay foundation and pressed powder and will continue to use it as part of my everyday makeup routine.

COVERGIRL & Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation and COVERGIRL & Olay Pressed Powder are available at all major retailers with a suggested retail price of $13.99
You can also visit www.covergirl.com to get shade matched, discover tips and looks and learn more.










No comments:

Post a Comment