Wednesday, September 5, 2012

     Veet Ready To Use Wax Strips Review



I was so excited to be able to try Veet Ready To Use Wax Strips through Influenster. I got them free to try as part of the Latina VoxBox but my opinions are my own.

The box comes with 18/40 full size wax strips and finishing wipes. They can be purchased at Walgreens, Target, CVS, Rite Aid and Walmart and have a suggested retail price $9.99.

Veet Ready To Use Wax Strips are specially formulated to remove hair on legs, underarms, and bikini area from closer to the root than shaving for smoothness that lasts up to 4 weeks.

Ok, my daughter and I are always on the lookout for hair removal products that work for us. We usually end up disappointed and a few dollars lighter. We were left with that same feeling with Veet Ready To Use Wax Strips. While it wasn't a total bust, it just didn't do the job to get out real thick hair like we have. The ease of use was great and was not messy. Just 1, 2, 3 and you're done. The finishing wipes we also very nice to get off the residue and make our legs look nice and shinny smooth!

After my daughter and I tried the Veet Ready To Use Wax Strips, I enlisted my sons girlfriend to give it a go. She has thinner, softer hair that I thought would fit a product like this. After one strip I knew we had a winner. It worked like magic on getting all the hair with no problem at all. I was a little envious it worked so well on her! HaHa!

My final take? I really liked Veet Ready To Use Wax Strips but they just weren't for the thick hair type that I have BUT I would recommend Veet Ready To Use Wax Strips for anyone with softer finer hair.

You can visit Veet here at  http://www.veet.us/ to get more information on VEET Ready To Use Wax Strips or any other Veet products.

No comments:

Post a Comment